Seasons: Summer, Winter
Type: Snow, Water
Wind direction: West
The name says it. The site is located near a pylon on the St-Laurent river. It is also located in a protected aquatic environment.
How to get there:
- Take route 132 till the exit of Montarville boulevard.
- Turn left on Montarville Boulevard till the coast shore.
- Turn right on Marie-Victorin Boulevard and proceed right for a dozen of km till you "La Saulais" restaurant.
- 200 meters after the restaurant, take the cycling path on the coast shore.
- Turn left on the first path you see and proceed to the site.
There are no amenities, except a little grassy part under the electric pylon or an old garbage can.
This place is a refuge for a lot of interesting birds. Sometimes you can spot fishermen fishing on the coast. Respect the environment, on water or land.